The ADP Online Pay Profile allows employees to access their payslips and update personal information. This online service can be accessed 24/7 any time, any place as long as you have internet access!
- Update your address
- Update bank details
- Update your emergency contacts
- Change your bank details or add a second bank account
- View, print & save your payslips
- View your employment details and start date
- Check your leave balances
- Set up your Secret Questions
- Change your password.
How do I update my personal or emergency contact information?
You can update your personal and emergency contact information within payroll’s ADP portal. Instructions are below:
- Log in to ADP portal
- Client ID – SP45865
- User ID – Your YMCA Employee Number, starting with 0 to make it 6 digits
- Password – Your ADP password, which includes at least one special character
How do I access my Online Pay Profile?
First go to https://secure.adppayroll.com.au
You will need the following information to login:
- Our YMCA Client ID is SP45865
- Your User ID is your employee number (you can find this on your payslip).
Tip! The User ID must be a 6 digit number, so you might need to put a zero in front e.g. if my number was 12345, my User ID would be 012345
- Download these instructions to access your payslips.
When and how will I receive information to access my Online Pay Profile?
New employees will receive login information to access their Online Pay Profile after their new hire paperwork has been processed and they are active in the Payroll system.
Information to access the Online Pay Profile will be sent to you by email to the email address provided on your Personal & Bank Details form.
The email will also provide a link to the My ADP Payroll Website.
Contact email@example.com if you have not received your login details.
Forgot Your Password?
Please download this document with instructions on how to reset your Password via your Mobile Device - ADP ESS